Romex® NZ Ltd are pleased to distribute one of the world’s leading pave jointing systems.
With more than 20 years of research and development Romex® PFM GmbH in Germany have developed pavement fixing mortars that can be applied in almost all weathers. From decorative gardens to major traffic areas, Romex® have a solution to your pavement fixing needs.
Benefits of using Romex® pavement fixing mortars are;
- No more weeds in the joints
- Rain won’t wash out the joints
- Can be cleaned using a high pressure cleaner
- No danger of high heeled accidents
- Loose jointing material is not swept up by streetsweepers
- No ugly cement residue
- No frost damage
- Water permeable
- Much shorter application time
- No subsequent treatment
Romex® products are particularly suitable for;
- Natural, concrete, stones and clinker surfaces
- Private and public areas
- Surfaces from light pedestrian loads right up to heavy traffic loads such as bus stops.
- Narrow and wide joints
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Decorative, water permeable and functional areas.
The application of Romex® pavement fixing mortars is always simple.
Work it in - Brush it off - Finished
This saves time and money!